Fancy winning a vacation toward Canary Islands come early july?
Yes, We thought you may 😉
We Brits can’t beat the Canary Islands for trusted old fashioned beach holiday. The Spanish islands from the coastline of northwest Africa are famed because of their gorgeous beaches and year-round sunlight. They have very long, sunny times and extremely little rain, which makes it outstanding coastline getaway location at any time of year.
I’ve visited the Canaries an overall total of 8 times (yea, that amazed me too once I counted it up!) and I also enjoyed every check out. Most of my trips have already been throughout the winter months and also have been a much-needed getting away from the British cold weather.
During the summer time it’s hot, hot, hot therefore it’s about sunlight, sea, sand and swimming. Yes, the standard coastline vacation or even a ‘flop ‘n fall’ even as we prefer to call it. As I’ve got older I’ve actually appreciated these relaxing breaks within the sunshine where you’re only stress is whether your tan lines are also and where you’ll be dining that evening.
So if you’d prefer to win a vacation to 1 for the gorgeous Canary Islands then read on to learn how…
Just how to win a holiday on Canary isles with Thomas Cook Airlines
Entering the competition is truly simple and there are not one but two chances to win the reward
Your competitors starts on April 10th 2017 and it is available for 2 weeks.
- All you have to do is upload an image or video to Twitter or Instagram and use the hashtag #iheartCanaries
- The photo or video ought to be from a previous day at the Canary Islands and may recreate dozens of amazing memories
- If you’ve never ever visited the Canaries before then you’re absolve to get imaginative with your photo and share something that represents the Canary Islands one way or another
- The photos will be hosted in the Thomas Cook Airlines blog and users of this public will be able to vote with regards to their favourites
- The photo with the most votes will win!
- An additional champion is likely to be chosen by a jury
- The jury will be comprised of Canary Islands professionals from Thomas Cook Airlines so they understand their stuff and wish to see stunning pictures that inspire united states to consult with the Canary Islands
- After the champion is selected they’ll certainly be absolve to pick a getaway to any area in the Canaries!
- The two champions will get routes for just two individuals from any UK airport Thomas Cook Airlines fly to your Canary Islands from and 7 nights’ accommodation on a half board basis. They’ll additionally have 2 x 20kg luggage allowance, 2x inflight dishes, 2x priority checking and 2x priority boarding.
- Routes must certanly be drawn in Autumn/Winter 2017 or summertime 2018 excluding school holidays and Christmas/New Years. Flights should be scheduled by 30 th June 2017.
- You’ll enter the competition as much times as you’d like. The greater amount of times you enter the more chance you have of winning so it’s time to seek out those photos and start sharing them!