Did the truth is my post previous today about our new function right here on Travel Hack?
I’m introducing a monthly function called ‘The £200 Weekender’ and, whilst the title implies, it is all about having a week-end away in the budget of £200. This includes flights, a hotel for two people for just two nights, activities and transport inside the location.
I decided to introduce this new feature because countless of you need to take more week-end breaks, but a ‘cheap and cheerful week-end away’ can simply turn into a budget busting getaway. We start off with good intentions to help keep it low priced your week-end investment quickly operates from you.
I Wish To prove that it’s possible to enjoy a budget weekend break without investing over £200. And what’s more, you won’t need to spend your whole weekend residing on bread and water while remaining in an awful little hovel of a hostel.
Nope, you definitely can have a gorgeous week-end abroad for £200 or less!
The largest expense for many weekenders is the transport and that’s why I’ve teamed up with Skyscanner to help you get started along with your first £200 Weekender.
I’m giving you the opportunity to win the funds for your first £200 Weekender – by just choosing the most useful trip discounts using the Skyscanner software. Yes, find a great journey deal and you could win £200!
If you’re maintaining your weekend away to under £200 then your flight is realistically gonna must cost around £50 return so delighted searching!
How exactly to enter your competitors
- All you have to do in order to win £200 for the next weekender is to utilize the Skyscanner application to find a discount journey to virtually any destination. You can install the Skyscanner app here.
- Take a screenshot of the great journey deal you’ve discovered and upload the screenshot to this post on my Facebook web page (there’s an illustration below of a journey I found to Shannon for £24 return)
- Keep coming back up to this website post and make use of the Rafflecopter* widget below to verify you’ve uploaded your screenshot and enter your email address so I can contact you if you’re the champion
a Rafflecopter giveaway
*i take advantage of Rafflecopter because it immediately yields successful
Suggestions to find the best journey deals using Skyscanner
- Be flexible with times and locations
- When searching, choose your departure airport then again search for routes ‘Everywhere’ and also for the date use ‘Anytime’.
- This will mention some super low priced choices to destinations you’d never ever considered exploring
- Top tip: to choose the ‘Anytime’ date option, you’ll need certainly to enter some random dates first so when it introduces your results you’ll modify the date to ‘Anytime’.
- For those who have a particular location you’d like to go to then kind this in however when it comes down to dates, ensure you view the ‘Chart’. This enables one to start to see the cheapest and most expensive days to travel.
- Top Tip: we frequently discover that departing on a Friday and coming back on a Sunday (standard weekend away dates) is often the most high-priced choice but it could be cheaper doing Saturday to Monday.
- This competition is open to over 18s only
- It’s open to worldwide residents
- Entrants must upload a screenshot toward Facebook post and must enter their current email address in to the Rafflecopter widget
- The flights must certanly be discovered using Skyscanner
- Email details are kept personal and will not be delivered to anyone else
- The champion will get £200 GBP via PayPal
- Competition starts on February 23rd 2017 and closes at nighttime on March 9th
- The winner would be contacted via e-mail and certainly will have seven days to respond and accept their award cash – therefore please make sure you enter a legitimate current email address you frequently check
- In the event that winner doesn’t react within 7 days a brand new winner will be chosen